Saturday, November 14, 2009

Quick Fall Craft

I was trying to decide what I wanted to do for a centerpiece for my table this fall (I know it's a little late in the year). You know me, I like things simple and clean looking.This is what I came up with. I apologize for the not-so-great lighting in the pictures. It was late at night so I couldn't use natural lighting. I grabbed an inexpensive cylinder glass vase at Michaels, a 99 cent piece of paper and my trusty ole Mod Podge. I glued the paper to the vase and then threw in some flower-type leaves I got from Pier 1 last year. Done! I got the green bowl from Anthropologie a couple of months back and haven't found a use for it yet, until now. I don't have it pictured yet but I will be putting some pine cones in there. Easy peasy!


2 comments:

Jami Nato said...

so glad you left a comment on my blog...i love that you are in to crafts!

and btw, we have the bench that goes with your table...from world market. love it!

Mara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.